What Core models come standard with 58/15LT besides 594 models?

dilznik

Any others? I suppose I could dig through the catalog but what the heck, tell me about your 58/15LT equipped not a 594 (only because I have a 594 HB already.

I just ordered a Special Semi-Hollow that comes stock with the 58/15's in the neck and bridge and a narrowfield in the middle.

As mentioned, the current Special Semi Hollow has the LT's, older ones have MT's, and the Hollowbody ii with Piezo too has the LT's as Standard but that is probably too close to a 594 HB - unless you wish it had a Piezo unit LOL. I believe the McCarty has the 58/15 LT's now too - so if you don't want the '594' but want a Solid body, the McCarty I think is the only other option. I am not sure when they changed to these, they did have 58/15's at one point but as it's been around a LONG time, it's had several different Pup's in its history...

I have one of the Special Semi Hollows with the 58/15 LTs. There's the trem that might make it interesting.

The guitar does its own thing, but if you have a 594 HB with the same pickups you might prefer a solid body.

The McCarty has the 58/15 LTs as well.

The regular McCarty with them sounds phenomenal. Still my #1!

There’s been special runs with them like custom 24 and CEs that had them too. Food for thought if you want a non vintage vibe guitar.

Back