What are you listening to right now?

My brother and sister got me into The Sea and Cake years ago. It's a unique amalgamation of surf rock, poetry, upbeats, interweaving guitar layering, breathy vocals, and some of the most literary bass playing I've heard in a long time. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but once you get used to their style, you start to understand the art.

Going to see Geddy on his book tour this Sunday. Two and a half hour drive, but it's less than I did this past weekend (three shows, three days).
Outstanding! That's going to be killer, I'd wager. Saw the post on IG about the 3 shows. That's a good run!

Outstanding! That's going to be killer, I'd wager. Saw the post on IG about the 3 shows. That's a good run!

At least these three were local. Last time it happened, it was over an hour each way to two of the shows.

I saw yesterday that Paul Rudd moderated the Geddy Lee thing in NY. I don't think he's traveling w/Geddy, but I'm curious to see who they get for Cleveland.

At least these three were local. Last time it happened, it was over an hour each way to two of the shows.

I saw yesterday that Paul Rudd moderated the Geddy Lee thing in NY. I don't think he's traveling w/Geddy, but I'm curious to see who they get for Cleveland.
Paul Rudd would have been cool! Now Jason Segel needs to make an appearance. Wonder how many times Rudd said, "Slappin' da bass"?

And for your listening pleasure and mine I present to you this kick as$ song!

Back