What are you listening to right now?

Samantha Fish show was really good. The opener, Jesse Dayton, was really good, too. Got to meet Samantha after the show, got a pic, and got a CD signed - which I closed too soon and dinged the signature a bit.

But I can say this - it made me appreciate being a PRS player. She played a white SG most of the night, but she retuned a lot. A lot. One song, she retuned three times during the song, and I didn't think she was being particularly abusive to the strings or guitar.

Samantha Fish show was really good. The opener, Jesse Dayton, was really good, too. Got to meet Samantha after the show, got a pic, and got a CD signed - which I closed too soon and dinged the signature a bit.

But I can say this - it made me appreciate being a PRS player. She played a white SG most of the night, but she retuned a lot. A lot. One song, she retuned three times during the song, and I didn't think she was being particularly abusive to the strings or guitar.
She’s a beast! Been into her for a minute and she’s the real deal.

Yeah, I honestly don’t get why anyone (especially touring musicians) would put up with that kinda stuff and stay loyal to a brand/model. I don’t know the back story on her white SG maybe there is some sort of sentimental connection?

Somebody get that woman a PRS STAT!! Preferably an S2 Thinline.

Oh and maybe a new guitar tech?

Back