What are you listening to right now?

Remember when these dudes played at the Experience? Kicked ass!

I love the live intro to this song (Actual studio record starts at 1:03).

They played a show at night (right before Zappa Plays Zappa, I believe) and were so good I skipped a clinic or master class I was going to see the next day to watch them again.

Seems appropriate on a gloomy, stormy, Sunday morning.

If you don’t already know this guys stuff…it’s pretty killer. Pedro gets my vote. ;)

Looks like maybe they're releasing one song a week from this show. Pretty damn good!

From the YT description:
The Soul of Zeppelin is the brainchild of award-winning composer, guitarist and educator, Carl Baldassarre. Joined by the famous Memphis soul, funk and R&B vocalist, Marcus Scott (Tower of Power), drummer Nick D’Virgilio (Tears for Fears, Genesis, Big Big Train), rock & prog bassist Al Rolik, and Louisiana native & Jazz keyboardist extraordinaire, Jacob Dupre,

Looks like maybe they're releasing one song a week from this show. Pretty damn good!

From the YT description:
The Soul of Zeppelin is the brainchild of award-winning composer, guitarist and educator, Carl Baldassarre. Joined by the famous Memphis soul, funk and R&B vocalist, Marcus Scott (Tower of Power), drummer Nick D’Virgilio (Tears for Fears, Genesis, Big Big Train), rock & prog bassist Al Rolik, and Louisiana native & Jazz keyboardist extraordinaire, Jacob Dupre,

First time I watched this, I thought it was Jimmy on guitar!

What a voice, what a band.

Back