What are you listening to right now?

Never really checked them out until this video showed up in my feed. So digging them! They are gonna be in Birmingham at the Alabama Theatre Feb. 28th...should be a really good one.

Sweet! Tons of great material.Yeah they'll be here at the Paramount in April! Gunna go scope tix now.

Great song very DragonForce-ish, would like to see a guest appearance from Sam Totman and Herman Li

Sure does. Although, it should probably be Dragonforce sounds a lot like this since Rhapsody has been around since 1993 ;):)

Two weeks from Sunday I'll be sitting about 5 feet from Neal Morse while they play the whole album at City Winery here in Atlanta!

Nice! They're here (Chicago area) Ferbruary 26th. It's a little 800 seat theater about 15 miles from my house. I'd have to go solo, so I haven't decided yet. There are still plenty of tix available. I've never seen the Neal Morse Band, but I did see Transatlantic on the Whirlwind tour back in 2010. Great show!

Nice! They're here (Chicago area) Ferbruary 26th. It's a little 800 seat theater about 15 miles from my house. I'd have to go solo, so I haven't decided yet. There are still plenty of tix available. I've never seen the Neal Morse Band, but I did see Transatlantic on the Whirlwind tour back in 2010. Great show!

Definitely go see them! Best live vocals I've seen - Three great lead vocalists and Portnoy sings really well also.

Oof, I forgot about all the spandex. My apologies if you suffered retinal damage.

I'm having a "missing the Austin blues scene" night.

(skip to 1:04... ugh, can't get it to accept a timestamp)

Has anyone invented time travel yet?

I want to go back, that was a great freaking summer.

Loved this album, and tour! Vai, Sheehan and Bissonette reunited at NAMM this year with Jeff Scott Soto on vox to play 3 or 4 songs from this album.

Loved this album, and tour! Vai, Sheehan and Bissonette reunited at NAMM this year with Jeff Scott Soto on vox to play 3 or 4 songs from this album.

Badass! Yeah I've been listening to it since. had it on vinyl first, then cassette. Phenomenal record.

I just discovered this today and am immediately hooked! This is hot as.

Back