Well..I did a thing tonight...incoming!

Since Paul is not here, care to take a stab at ir?

I’m being slightly facetious but knowing how obsessive Paul is over every single detail of his guitars, do you think he would design and implement a non-adjustable bridge for his guitars, and keep it in production for decades, if it didn’t intonate perfectly with common string gauges and tunings?

I’m being slightly facetious but knowing how obsessive Paul is over every single detail of his guitars, do you think he would design and implement a non-adjustable bridge for his guitars, and keep it in production for decades, if it didn’t intonate perfectly with common string gauges and tunings?
TWSS

I mean...he's been holding out on the perfect tuner button for 40 years.

You guys are pretty big on ethos and pathos; logos, not so much.

Thanks anyway...
I'll just call Mann.

Sorry OP; didn't mean to stomp your thread.

And...its here!
Well it arrived Thursday, I only arrived late last night...lol.
First impressions?
Even though I knew from specs it was light, well holy moly I was still not prepared for just how light, this is an axe that just will never give anyone shoulder ache on stage.
The sound?
Metal..head..personified!

Well lets edit that.
I usually dont mess with volume to much just leave it on full on the guitar but....
The effects this volume control has on the sounds is pretty darn impressive.
Through my trusty old Joyo British amps pedal I have a nice Sabbathesque crunch with lots of fuzz on full volume but rolling it back cleans it up really nicely without much discernible signal level drop, very impressive tbh.

I dub thee.... War Hammer!

Last edited:
Back