Was there ever a 594 with a trem?

Wild West did some 594 Trem models…

prs-ps7163-mc594-trem-spalteltop-249642-bl__wwg.jpg

I was going to order a 594 Trem with Piezo (my own take on the Lifeson LP model), but didn’t want to pay an up charge for it. So I ‘settled’ on a P245 Trem. Mine has the Pattern Vintage neck carve which is my favorite. I have a DC 594 so not a deal breaker. 0.094” scale length difference.

5150-C47-C-1-AE3-449-A-AB11-09-E6-EC9-BD90-A.jpg

Would love to see a production run of a 594 Trem!

I was going to order a 594 Trem with Piezo (my own take on the Lifeson LP model), but didn’t want to pay an up charge for it. So I ‘settled’ on a P245 Trem. Mine has the Pattern Vintage neck carve which is my favorite. I have a DC 594 so not a deal breaker. 0.094” scale length difference.

5150-C47-C-1-AE3-449-A-AB11-09-E6-EC9-BD90-A.jpg

Would love to see a production run of a 594 Trem!
Sweet chocolate christ..

I think I saw ONE, and it was a private stock. There has not been a production model to my knowledge.
That's correct. PRS will make a 594 Trem in Private Stock. I spoke to a factory rep at an event several years ago and he indicated the company had no plans to offer a 594 Trem as a production model. Things change, however.

As much as I am a proponent of the 594 platform, I struggle with the 4-knob layout when blocked by a wang dipper. I could see a 594 Trem with a DGT or 2-knob layout, but I struggle with the controls on my Tremonti, so I think I'd have the same problem. Until I got one in my hands and couldn't let go of it.....slobber. I'd love to test drive one. Definitely a few PS 594 trems in these woods...

I have been thinking for a while now about modifying a Les Trem for a 594.
what modifications would it need? (EDIT: never mind, found an old post of yours that it's 78mm spacing... 3mm tighter than my revstar...)

I'm actually trying to go the reverse route and looking for fit info.
I have a Goldo/Duesenberg Les Trem on my Revstar, but want a tailpiece for gigging.
And a PRS tailpiece would allow changeover by just loosening strings (I've got locking tuners).

Last edited:
Back