Vchizzle's band/songs

DreamTheaterRules

I'm sailing!
Most of you know that @vchizzle and his band recently release a 3 song set. I want to first thank him for the CD. More importantly, I want to say how good this stuff is. The songs are very good! The band is good, the structure of the songs is good and production is first rate. This is a not a weekend warrior garage band. These songs are well structured, with enough twists to keep them very fresh and interesting and the performances are all 100% professional! Drop 6-7 more songs this good, release a full CD and go on tour, good!

Great job brother. I wanted to listen multiple times before I said anything, to get a really good feel for the songs, production, etc. This is a great job by the whole band.
Impressive!

Agree completely - I picked it up from the iTunes store when he first posted that. Still listen to it regularly. Really impressively complex, not the typical computer generated junk you hear all the time.

Most of you know that @vchizzle and his band recently release a 3 song set. I want to first thank him for the CD. More importantly, I want to say how good this stuff is. The songs are very good! The band is good, the structure of the songs is good and production is first rate. This is a not a weekend warrior garage band. These songs are well structured, with enough twists to keep them very fresh and interesting and the performances are all 100% professional! Drop 6-7 more songs this good, release a full CD and go on tour, good!

Great job brother. I wanted to listen multiple times before I said anything, to get a really good feel for the songs, production, etc. This is a great job by the whole band.
Impressive!
Is it available on Bandcamp to purchase do you know?

Back