Uncovered \m/ pickups

Brandon117

Does anybody know if PRS sells them? The ones with the square bobbins. I see some for sale on ebay but was wondering if you could buy them anywhere.

Not thru PRS, just used. A dealer can sometimes get special order stuff, it's really rare to see something like that.

Last edited:
At that price you better buy them fast before someone snipes them(like me).

See, I thought about that neck pickup(only 1) and I missed out. I only have an uncovered bridge.

See, I thought about that neck pickup(only 1) and I missed out. I only have an uncovered bridge.
Oh great, now I feel bad Vaughn! The guys even combined shipping for me, I was never going to get a set of \m/s for that price (uncovered or not) to my door ever again.

Now I need to decide which guitar (to buy?) to put them in. I keep wondering about them in my Mira semi-hollow...

Oh great, now I feel bad Vaughn! The guys even combined shipping for me, I was never going to get a set of \m/s for that price (uncovered or not) to my door ever again.

Now I need to decide which guitar (to buy?) to put them in. I keep wondering about them in my Mira semi-hollow...
All good brother! Ha, I was only 1/2 committed, just to see what the neck sounds like. In general, I'm a 5708 or 5909 neck pickup guy.

That set on ebay has been there a while. I have an uncovered set in my McCarty and a covered set on standby or I would have snagged those. There is a set of dragon 1s on VR CHEAP. I have an extra set of those too or I would have them as well.

Back