Trying to track down my old DGT

phillybri

I miss this guitar. A LOT. Even though I can't afford it right now, I'm trying to track it down.

The finish is Solana Burst and the serial # is 11178493. I sold it about 8 years ago, and that was STUPID.

index.php

Greg Koch even demoed it!!!

Yeah. Of the 3 DGTs (and 5 PRS in total) I've owned, this one was IT in every way...

This reminds me of the great ones I was crazy enough to sell.

And I still do that kind of thing every so often. What the HECK am I thinking when I do that?

"You're thinking gotta have that new one, MUST have that new one, wife will kill me if I don't sell something first, wife will kill me, wait I don't care, hang on, yes I do care...call Jack just do it just make the call, ahhhh you called, and now you sold the old one and you're a DUMMY!"

"I generally like the new ones, too."

"Maybe you need to bail on your wife, yes jettison your wife, wait, who will keep you company, no one, better not bail on the wife..."

"You sound a lot like me."

"OK, well maybe there's a reason for that..." :p

And I still do that kind of thing every so often. What the HECK am I thinking when I do that?

"You're thinking gotta have that new one, MUST have that new one, wife will kill me if I don't sell something first, wife will kill me, wait I don't care, hang on, yes I do care...call Jack just do it just make the call, ahhhh you called, and now you sold the old one and you're a DUMMY!"

"I generally like the new ones, too."

"Maybe you need to bail on your wife, yes jettison your wife, wait, who will keep you company, no one, better not bail on the wife..."

"You sound a lot like me."

"OK, well maybe there's a reason for that..." :p

It's like someone stole the thoughts right out of my head...

Yeah. Of the 3 DGTs (and 5 PRS in total) I've owned, this one was IT in every way...
Its weird how us guitarists sometimes sell the best guitar (or in my life, amps) we own to find something better, only to realize later that what we sold was really special, but couldn’t recognize it at the time…..

Its weird how us guitarists sometimes sell the best guitar (or in my life, amps) we own to find something better, only to realize later that what we sold was really special, but couldn’t recognize it at the time…..
Tale as old as time, I suppose. Don't what you got til it's gone...:confused:

I had 2 semi-rare McCartys that for the life of me can’t remember the whys of me selling them. Would love to have a shot at a re-buy.

At least I now have sense to hang onto my DGT. Good luck; you never know these days!

Back