Trouble finding pickguards online to customize SE P20E Antique White.

JKhalifer

Hey everyone. I don't know if any other guitar players out there, who own the SE P20E, have run into this issue as well when looking to customize their acoustic? I've spent days, even weeks, looking online for pickguards that match the dimensions of the one that comes on the SE P20E and haven't found one! I really want to get one in pretty much any shade of Abalone that's available (doesn't need to be real Abalone). Anyone have any suggestions? Links? Advice? Much thanks in advance!

Real or fake abalone is just hard to come by because a lot of companies went out of business during Covid I'm finding out by emailing at least a dozen companies like WD, Axetreme, etc. I don't care if it's real or fake abalone. I'm not too partial to it being a specific color either. The biggest issue is the weird, tiny size of the pickguard. No company has a template so I'll have to trace mine or send it in to them as a reference. But yeah, if anyone knows a company that's still in business, can still get materials and isn't way out of my price range like Mojoaxe.com. PLEASE reply! It would be greatly appreciated!

Back