Tremonti 594

Bfarmer

Hi guys,
I purchased one of the core 594's in May and have loved every minute with it. (Sorry for no pics. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post them yet.)

I'm thinking about ordering a private stock sc 594 with the tremonti pickups and trem. I'm a big Tremonti and AB fan. Would this be an ok build since the tremonti is a 25" scale? Will those pick ups sound good at the 594 length? I just really love the string tension and neck of the 594. Thanks guys!

I'm holding out hope for a core SC594 trem. I'm calling it a Mc-monti.

Or a tremarty! Haha!
funny-pictures-auto-Guitar-i-see-what-you-did-there-390220.jpeg

Sorry for offending those with an alternative guitar brand photo but my private stock "large PRS headstock" is still being conceived!

Hah! that's Stig Pedersen, the bass player for the Danish band D.A.D. He always wears outrageous outfits (or, as in this case, outrageous instruments)

I would think a 594 trem with Tremonti pickups would be KILLER
The original Tremonti had a VERY thick body it would not surprise me if the new 594 is the same thickness

Hi guys,
I purchased one of the core 594's in May and have loved every minute with it. (Sorry for no pics. I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post them yet.)

I'm thinking about ordering a private stock sc 594 with the tremonti pickups and trem. I'm a big Tremonti and AB fan. Would this be an ok build since the tremonti is a 25" scale? Will those pick ups sound good at the 594 length? I just really love the string tension and neck of the 594. Thanks guys!
Sure. They won't sound exactly the same as they do in a Tremonti, but they certainly won't sound bad. In fact, they may just sound different -- not worse, not better, just different.

Fortunately pickups are one of the easiest things to replace, so if they end up not fitting it as well as you hope you can always try others. :)

This year is the hardtail versions of the DC594 and SC594. Next year will be the trem versions of these guitars I would imagine. Throw in some Tremonti pickups and there you go. I am glad I have 2 sets of Tremonti pickups just waiting to be put into something.

Back