took some farewell pics of my SCHB II

I haven't had Raven17 ' s good fortune and I've probably lost money on almost every guitar but I do look at it like I've gotten my money's worth and someone else will now get to enjoy them. The strat is a little tough to let go even though I've barely touched it for years. I bought it new 30 years ago while working at a music store. Like JFB said, I'll always have the memories, at least until the alzheimer's sets in. :eek:

Looking forward to what's next! :rock:

I can so relate, I sold this guy an Artist SC with one of the best 3D quilts I've ever seen, just to nice. I still cry over that dark day and took lots of photos.....

AND I sold my Private Stock Frostbite Glow yesterday and I can't bring myself to ship it! I made great profit on it but I just know it'll haunt my dreams like that black quilted Artist....
....and I'm incredibly grateful you did! It's my favorite guitar!

Oh man, I was just proud to know someone who owned that guitar!

I haven't had Raven17 ' s good fortune and I've probably lost money on almost every guitar but I do look at it like I've gotten my money's worth and someone else will now get to enjoy them. The strat is a little tough to let go even though I've barely touched it for years. I bought it new 30 years ago while working at a music store. Like JFB said, I'll always have the memories, at least until the alzheimer's sets in. :eek:

Looking forward to what's next! :rock:
Counting the days! My layover at the airport on the way out will be brutal! :evil:

Oh man! That is an awesome guitar. I wish I could buy that one off of you.

I'm not usually into white, but that is spectacular. I understand letting it go, though, I don't think I could bring myself to play a fretboard that beautiful. I'd have to be more of a collector than I am, and I just don't have the budget for that.

Back