took some farewell pics of my SCHB II

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
19734577286_7b90d9204c_z.jpg

19753496692_1e7cb4b383_z.jpg

19138175044_bbd1f9a3b7_z.jpg

19802197282_55f09d8ae5_z.jpg

19783337466_6722ba62b5_z.jpg

That was a big inspiration for me to buy a SCHBII. I love that one. Will it be traveling with you?

Well, it's leaving to help fund my PS. It will likely end up at one of our favorite forum dealers. Rob, I'll send you a text shortly.

I'm sad to see her go. Great guitar. It was lust at first sight. Reality is that I just don't play her enough to warrant the investment. I really want to do my PS build and this will get me there quicker. I'll likely get another down the road one day, but right now I'm at a point where I want to check some things off my list.

I can so relate, I sold this guy an Artist SC with one of the best 3D quilts I've ever seen, just to nice. I still cry over that dark day and took lots of photos.....

AND I sold my Private Stock Frostbite Glow yesterday and I can't bring myself to ship it! I made great profit on it but I just know it'll haunt my dreams like that black quilted Artist....

How does one make a "great profit" on a used PS?

Ah that would be an age old adage "buy low, sell high". Seriously, I buy a lot of guitars, I get great deals usually on multiple guitars exchanging hands. Sometimes up to 10 guitars and $20k at a click.

Vaughn, that guitar is so gorgeous...but a PS build is a special thing, so I get where you're coming from!

WHAT?!?

Double WHAT?!? (I'm talking to the guitar on the right)

This thread is officially bringing me down, man.

Well, look at it this way - those awesome guitars are going to new owners, who will get to experience "that feeling" for the first time, spreading the love for PRS!

And it sounds like these sellers are getting replacements that are even more awesome!

I wish I had the guts to sell off my low-use guitars, but whenever I do pick one up randomly, I realize what a deal it would be to buy if I found it at the price I could sell it for...so basically I virtually sell my own guitars back to myself constantly, with no money changing hands! It's like a NGD over and over...

Back