To PRS or to MusicMan? dilemma!

You mean .... there are guitars other than PRS? Whuh!?!?o_O

Yup and variety is good. I currently have one each of a PRS, Music Man, Gibson, & Kiesel. All very different from each other that fall into their own niche. I'm doing a pretty large scale reno of my house but when that is finally complete in the next year or 2, my focus will be to collect all of what I call the iconic staple guitars..... SG, LP, Strat, Axis, Flying V (already have), Petrucci, Custom 24, CE (incoming), Suhr Modern, San Dimas, etc. One great example of each. So, I'll have whatever sound I'm feeling like that day. That's the plan. :)

Yup and variety is good. I currently have one each of a PRS, Music Man, Gibson, & Kiesel. All very different from each other that fall into their own niche. I'm doing a pretty large scale reno of my house but when that is finally complete in the next year or 2, my focus will be to collect all of what I call the iconic staple guitars..... SG, LP, Strat, Axis, Flying V (already have), Petrucci, Custom 24, CE (incoming), Suhr Modern, San Dimas, etc. One great example of each. So, I'll have whatever sound I'm feeling like that day. That's the plan. :)

Just don't mention Steinberger around here. Apparently that crosses the line.

doh, i just did. uh oh...

Back