Time to make a final (not easy)choice between standard 22 and a limited standard wood library 24

There’s no mileage in complete strangers telling you what guitar to buy.

The guitars are different. Buy what appeals to you; you’ll do that no matter what we suggest.

That´s right Mr., finally it will be my own decision. But IMO its okay to get some other opinions from other users, who maybe had related experiences. It´s also like that, that I learn/gain a bit of informations about PRS Guitars in general to compare them then with my own still humble "PRS-Brain Database".

HFS sounds best in standards IMO. D or C? Even better!
Your heart seems to lie with the 24. I wouldn’t worry about minor scratches, black guitars are impossible to keep looking perfect unless you’re just gonna hang it on a wall and stare at it. That’s not nearly as fun as playing it though.

True, my heart apparently lies about the 24.:)

HFS sounds best in standards IMO. D or C? Even better!
Your heart seems to lie with the 24. I wouldn’t worry about minor scratches, black guitars are impossible to keep looking perfect unless you’re just gonna hang it on a wall and stare at it. That’s not nearly as fun as playing it though.

Ive noticed that too, on some close Pictures from the Merchant, the black colour became bit brownish.

Back