Thoughts? Please don’t say “buy them all”

In all seriousness the 25th would be my first choice. The case can be cleaned up, what I see is just surface dirt. I don't see any heavy scuffs or punctures.

Number 2 choice would be the CE. It has a bit of historical value, in that it allegedly is one of the first 200 originals produced. But it does look like it was rode hard, and put away dirty.

Aren't any available on His Majesty the King's island? (You can hear my 513 ring in the YT, Soundcloud and so on thread.). Though the neck of my 2011 513 doesn't feel bad, the rosewood is a neck of smoothness.

Three I can find in the UK. One with a BRW neck. All in excess of £3k. A little more than my “drunk” spending will allow.

I’m leaning towards the SAS, for tonal reasons, but mostly for the case!

I jest, I’m intrigued by the triple NF’s, however I’d really like to “road test” it before sinking that sort of dough into an unknown, says the dude who bought a Santana (used), on line sight, unheard.

The SAS ticks a lot of boxes, however that nagging voice says the CE looks like a tonal ho-bag.
SAS looks great.
I have a 3 pack of narrow fields and they have great range. Lots of options you don’t get from what you have.
And white case!

I would pick the 25th Anv with the narrow fields most unique and I love my NF3 :)

Damn, dude, those are 3 tough choices. I dig the NFs in the SAS, but it's hard to walk away from that '88 CE. They're both priced right, too. The CE is going to be Alder body. Either way, you win!

I know! I’m surprised the SAS is priced that low, but I haven’t seen another Santana priced like mine since last year.

Yeah! I saw two of ‘em on there.

I really love my SEEG but didn’t know if you already had a strat or something laying around.

I do have a MIJ Strat, so I was thinking that the SAS was kind of middle ground between single coils and HB’s.

Back