Authentic question

What happens at midnight? Do you turn into a
Penguin. Long story.

I didn’t realize you already knew you needed to post a link to a hosting site, or that you thought you would gain magic powers and be able to upload pics yourself. I feel I have wasted A BUNCH of your time. At least I got your post count up a bit.

Penguin. Long story.

I didn’t realize you already knew you needed to post a link to a hosting site, or that you thought you would gain magic powers and be able to upload pics yourself. I feel I have wasted A BUNCH of your time. At least I got your post count up a bit.
Penguins are cool.
Magic powers would have been cool.
Wasting my time? Nah
Wasting my unlimited data? Maybe?!.
But I appreciate you increasing my post count. So no harm done.

giphy.gif

May I add and ask a similar question here as well... Does this one looks like a legit Tremonti Baseplate and Sticker?
Didn't found any other references with a number on the sticker. And the only number close to this one in regards to Tremonti Pickups would be 3056 (which references the ACC nr of the Treble pickup instead). And ideas?

$_57.JPG

May I add and ask a similar question here as well... Does this one looks like a legit Tremonti Baseplate and Sticker?
Didn't found any other references with a number on the sticker. And the only number close to this one in regards to Tremonti Pickups would be 3056 (which references the ACC nr of the Treble pickup instead). And ideas?

$_57.JPG

It's legit.

Back