Thoughts? Please don’t say “buy them all”

I’m leaning towards the SAS, for tonal reasons, but mostly for the case!

I jest, I’m intrigued by the triple NF’s, however I’d really like to “road test” it before sinking that sort of dough into an unknown, says the dude who bought a Santana (used), on line sight, unheard.

The SAS ticks a lot of boxes, however that nagging voice says the CE looks like a tonal ho-bag.

I jest, I’m intrigued by the triple NF’s, however I’d really like to “road test” it before sinking that sort of dough into an unknown, says the dude who bought a Santana (used), on line sight, unheard.

The SAS ticks a lot of boxes, however that nagging voice says the CE looks like a tonal ho-bag.
You wife don't want some ho-bag hanging out in the music shed! Get the SAS!!

Yeah, the SAS was the choice of those three for me.
Bad dog Howie.
I'd gig it.

In order of preference based on what I have I would go:

SAS
SC
CE

If you can't buy all of them, just buy two of them! If you have to choose just one, I think the SAS would give you the most differentiation!

As for cheating on your 245 and Santa, I would ask what it is that they are not giving you. If you can't answer that, then maybe you are cheating on them! But if you have solid criteria on what they are not giving you, then you most likely can pick which of these 3 you need ;~))

Best of luck!!!
I'd tend to agree with the order in the post above. but the NF vs Hummies is a distinct choice.

The goldtop is gorgeous as well!

Upon review, the case is f**ked.

Looks like it was stacked with other black casss that bled into it.

Yeah I noticed that from the pics.

It’s a shame, because it’s obviously been played and the case is probably “road worn”.

The guitar looks in pretty good condition for its age. It would have been nice if the 25th Anniversary case was in a similar state.

Back