Thin rosewood neck?

Jplotz

Have there ever been any models produced with rosewood necks in the thinner carves (wide/thin or pattern thin)? I love the tone and finish (or lack there of) of the rosewood necks but would never actually purchase anything that didnt have the thinner neck carve. Can I have my rosewood cake and eat it with my thin carve fork too? Lol

Have there ever been any models produced with rosewood necks in the thinner carves (wide/thin or pattern thin)? I love the tone and finish (or lack there of) of the rosewood necks but would never actually purchase anything that didnt have the thinner neck carve. Can I have my rosewood cake and eat it with my thin carve fork too? Lol

With enough dead presidents, anythings possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm awaiting my Artist Package 408 that will have a pattern thin rosewood neck. And as Wedge said, you can order a production 408 with a rosewood neck in pattern thin. I don't know about other models off the top of my head, but with a little research the answer could be easily found. :D

There is a wide thin Custom 24 with an Indian Rosewood neck sitting at Guitar Center Brookfield in their used dept. right now. It's my old guitar.

Back