The Pale Lady & The Swamp Thing

Tonart

Tone of the Art......or is that backwards?
Still one of my favorite tops in the stable after all this time. There’s just an artistic quality to it and the stain brings it out perfectly!
BHgDiOr.jpg
fH5lVf2.jpg
Ta6Sg9M.jpg
CzgkYH8.jpg

While that wouldn’t be my choice for colors, the top is incredible. Maybe the best top I’ve ever seen.

Triple faded indigo is the color, so yes there’s blue but it’s been intentionally and painstakingly scrubbed out to please the non-blue folks. We responsibly rectify mistakes here! :D

I absolutely love grey as a top color, what’s that other one you’ve got, with the white back? Is that charcoal?

Brent Moss run? Gorgeous! Amazing tight quilt figure on that - must have a lot of depth to the figure.

And it would be spectacular in any shade of blue too :D! (Really any color I’d bet)

The guitar I used as an example for my color choice. This run by Brent was more faded than most triple faded. Mine hasn't aged as well as this one if color is accurate.

The guitar I used as an example for my color choice. This run by Brent was more faded than most triple faded. Mine hasn't aged as well as this one if color is accurate.
Mine’s parked in its case and not on a stand or wall, so it’s not exposed to any UV.

Back