The Pale Lady & The Swamp Thing

Mine’s parked in its case and not on a stand or wall, so it’s not exposed to any UV.
Not talking about any fading, that doesn't bother me. Although, mine is always in the case too so it's ready to grab to head to band rehearsal. Mine has yellowish tint that bugs me. Oh well, I guess it has a more vintage vibe.

Not talking about any fading, that doesn't bother me. Although, mine is always in the case too so it's ready to grab to head to band rehearsal. Mine has yellowish tint that bugs me. Oh well, I guess it has a more vintage vibe.
I’ve a Santana that has a slight yellowish tint too - seems to be in the clear coat and not the wood. It happens. And yes I also feel it adds a vintage vibe. :D
NRC2Dwb.jpg

I’ve a Santana that has a slight yellowish tint too - seems to be in the clear coat and not the wood. It happens. And yes I also feel it adds a vintage vibe. :D
NRC2Dwb.jpg
Santana stoptail?!?
Did I not know, or forget you have this one?:confused: Awesome. This is more the norm for the triple faded finish. The pale one is cooler IMO.:)

Santana stoptail?!?
Did I not know, or forget you have this one?:confused: Awesome. This is more the norm for the triple faded finish. The pale one is cooler IMO.:)
Thanks!! This one is Aquamarine actually but has faded AND yellowed.

It was its turn at Tonart’s guitar spa today. Some tender loving care, dusting down and tuning, and I am rewarded with glorious crunch tones.

When I take photos that I get reminded how beautiful these guitars are. The rainforest swung by today.
PDaypDk.jpg
CBwwPtE.jpg
y6VegJ8.jpg
1wmPpq6.jpg
JX4lunh.jpg

It was its turn at Tonart’s guitar spa today. Some tender loving care, dusting down and tuning, and I am rewarded with glorious crunch tones.

When I take photos that I get reminded how beautiful these guitars are. The rainforest swung by today.
PDaypDk.jpg
CBwwPtE.jpg
y6VegJ8.jpg
1wmPpq6.jpg
JX4lunh.jpg
Stunning

PDaypDk.jpg
CBwwPtE.jpg
y6VegJ8.jpg
1wmPpq6.jpg
JX4lunh.jpg
Oh good lord, that’s a monster top! Just a hint a micro mineral streaks for extra character below the trem. Love the inlay choice and the headstock eagle is unique with the MOP wing in between the paua. And it’s got a trem! :) Has this one Faded a bit? Haven seen a rainforest color look like this before. Gorgeous!

Back