The Official "Singlecut 594" Love Thread!!

I gotta seriously stop looking at guitars guys! I've just seen a wood library 594 SC in McCarthy sunburst and a matching maple neck it's got me drooling lol. I wish I'd waited now before buying my Blood Orange finish one.

I saw that one on Facebook yesterday, killer guitar!! I was tempted by that as well...

;)

It's getting to the point that I don't even want one of these guitars until you've bought it and checked it out. Aside from the savings of buying "used" from you... PRS should just make you the final QC dude and have you sign the back of the headstock at this point. :D

Ha! I do have it bad for this model, probably even worse than my previous DC 245 Ted and DC 594 madness! ;)

I'm just so tempted to try and buy the McCarthy sunburst on finance and worry about it later and sell my Blood orange one. I'll lose a lot in a part ex so I'd rather not do that. Or just leave it enjoy my blood orange one. I'm looking at the matching maple neck again as I'm typing this lol.

I'm just so tempted to try and buy the McCarthy sunburst on finance and worry about it later and sell my Blood orange one. I'll lose a lot in a part ex so I'd rather not do that. Or just leave it enjoy my blood orange one. I'm looking at the matching maple neck again as I'm typing this lol.
Pray tell, where can I oggle it and drool?

I'm just so tempted to try and buy the McCarty sunburst on finance and worry about it later and sell my Blood orange one. I'll lose a lot in a part ex so I'd rather not do that. Or just leave it enjoy my blood orange one. I'm looking at the matching maple neck again as I'm typing this lol.

I'm Sorry!! Had to fix it for you! Just like nails on a chalkboard. (Come on now! I know I wasn't the only one!!!)

Kevin

Joining the club!

20170413_143912_zpshbqtfkie.jpg

I actually wanted that one. By the time I had cell phone service again, it sold. Now I know it was you. It's beautiful.

Congrats, Bodia!! Looks even better in "real life" pics.

"I get it now." - Awesome statement! I honestly don't think anyone can truly appreciate how great this model is, until they play one for themselves. ;)

Thanks, Pete. I dig the "vintage" look. Not that I'm an LP snob (I've had 2 in 30+ years), but this is what I wanted my former R8 to sound/feel like. Exquisite! I really, really like the DC. But, I love the SC.

I've heard that a McCarthy burst can identify communist spies.
Better than the McCartney model of PRS guitars, which also had "Wings" for tuners...

(After I got my McCarty HB Spruce, I was asked by a couple of folks how long Macca had been playing PRS. When I said "no, Ted McCarty, of Gibson/Les Paul/ES-335/etc fame", I got blank stares.)

Back