The Official "Singlecut 594" Love Thread!!

Out for delivery?
It was until 11:59am. UPS claims that the package is now re-scheduled for delivery because we were "closed for the holiday" and couldn't be delivered today. My shipping guy and the other 150 people working here call BS on that. I've called it into UPS to see if they can get the truck to actually try to deliver today. (I suspect the driver didn't feel like coming out to our location, we are a bit remote, so he "guessed" we were closed and took a long lunch.)

It was until 11:59am. UPS claims that the package is now re-scheduled for delivery because we were "closed for the holiday" and couldn't be delivered today. My shipping guy and the other 150 people working here call BS on that. I've called it into UPS to see if they can get the truck to actually try to deliver today. (I suspect the driver didn't feel like coming out to our location, we are a bit remote, so he "guessed" we were closed and took a long lunch.)

Wow! That blows! Hope they get his a$$ turned around!

Wow, 15 piece Wood Library run coming to Righteous Guitars.

http://www.righteousguitars.com/preorder

Yes, with Korina Bodies and Necks! I had two of the DC 594 WL guitars in Korina, they were killer. Korina is in the same wheelhouse IMO as Mahogany, with its own special thing going on, and it matches well with the 594's.

(I still have one Korina DC left, but it is for sale in anticipation of these coming in... ;))

[tongue in cheek]

All you 594 fan boys - I played a (red) 594 at Guitar Maverick a week or so ago and it still lost out to a (also red) PS McSinglecut 245. :po_O:D

[/tongue in cheek]

Those Singlecut McCarty Private Stocks are awesome, the best short scale PRS prior to the 594's, IMO! I can see how a mere mortal Core DC 594 might have been edged out. But a Nitro PS SC 594 would have been victorious, I am certain! ;)

Wow! That blows! Hope they get his a$$ turned around!
Warehouse finally called me: someone decided to classify my package as undeliverable due to holiday closure and it looks like it never even got loaded on a truck. Monday! Arrrgh! Too bad I don't have any other lovely PRSi to play over the weekend...;)

Warehouse finally called me: someone decided to classify my package as undeliverable due to holiday closure and it looks like it never even got loaded on a truck. Monday! Arrrgh! Too bad I don't have any other lovely PRSi to play over the weekend...;)

Gotta love that :mad:

Hi everyone, lovely pics and enlightening conversation on this thread. I'm new to the forum and from perhaps a different part of the world (Singapore). Just got the best ever Birthday surprise from my girlfriend with a SC in Burnt Maple Leaf (from GAK). Basically she knows I have been obsessed with the 594 ever since it came out. I'm a 'Classic Singlecut' guy through and through but always wished it had the quality of my PRS Custom 22. Pics coming soon as I'm travelling but in the meantime, here's a video of the moment I saw it for the first time.
Initial impressions while playing unamplified.1) Louder acoustically than any other electric I have ever had 2) Playability, especially with an ebony fretboard is outstanding 3) Tuners vibrate noticeably when I tune. I guess it's due to that screw mod Paul Reed Smith was mentioning

Hi everyone, lovely pics and enlightening conversation on this thread. I'm new to the forum and from perhaps a different part of the world (Singapore). Just got the best ever Birthday surprise from my girlfriend with a SC in Burnt Maple Leaf (from GAK). Basically she knows I have been obsessed with the 594 ever since it came out. I'm a 'Classic Singlecut' guy through and through but always wished it had the quality of my PRS Custom 22. Pics coming soon as I'm travelling but in the meantime, here's a video of the moment I saw it for the first time.
Initial impressions while playing unamplified.1) Louder acoustically than any other electric I have ever had 2) Playability, especially with an ebony fretboard is outstanding 3) Tuners vibrate noticeably when I tune. I guess it's due to that screw mod Paul Reed Smith was mentioning

That's a sweet color! Gratz man!

Oh and you need to marry that girl, she appears to be perfect ;)

You are SMILING!!!!!!!!!! That's an incredible looking guitar!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Sweet! She's a keeper.....girl & guitar!

That's a great top and color, my GAS for one of these has hit the bell and is ringing loud!!!

Congrats, Enjoy it in good health, you and your girl.

I'll just leave this here then! Enjoy!

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

Back