The Leprechaun is dead, Long live the Leprechaun!

sergiodeblanc

*Nasty language, not suitable for anywhere*

What's up with the leprechaun infestation in Nevada?

I was looking for a review of a pickup AFTER I already bought it :iamconfused: and ran across everybody's favorite internet sensation Scott Grove reviewing two (!) 305s and it got me thinking... Do you suppose after Ed Roman passed away it's at least possible that the demon that possessed him was transferred into Scott's body? Is there something to do with Area 51 and residual fallout that is making it a leprechaun breeding nest or what? I mean get your facts straight before you start talking smack about someone... so unbangin'.

He's a super easy target and it's not that I'm trying to gang up on the dude, but some of his "bullet points" are just like Ed's and his fashion sense is about the same... I mean it could've happened just like that movie The Prophecy, or Freaky Friday even.
Before we go off and make fun of the dude, please at least consider my question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he...umm...never mind.

I want that pink 305 and I would have paid that for it in a heartbeat!

Holy cow - by 2:04, I was done taking this clown seriously.

The guitars aren't the thickest thing in this video...

guys, where do you find those kind of thing? it's ok, then become fun, then becomes "WHAT?!" then it becomes too long…lol

Yeah, his ignorance is staggering, especially in combination with his arrogance. As far as the transference of a demon from one body to another, I suppose that's possible. If we were to make a list of all beings capable of such a thing, Leprechauns would surely be near the top of that list. I have suspected that the same demon possesses some people on this and other guitar forums.

But it's soooo obvious that you've started this thread solely because you're pissed that he said something positive about the Phase II tuners.

"Who cares what it's made of?"

"...alder...makes no difference..."

"...brass...makes no difference in sound..."

How many "Groovy Rules of Tone" do you suppose there are?

Rock on, groovy dude...rock on to the soundtrack in your mind...

He always knocks PRS, but he also continually says they're the best made American guitar on the market.

This guy posts on Vintage Rocker......I would have love to seen the repsonse over there if you had posted it up on both sites :)

Oh really? I rarely double/triple post things...

He was the only dude I could find who had a video on the particular pickup I just bought and this came up on his feed of videos so I figured I'd watch it. The funny thing is we seem to have a lot of the same tastes in gear (bolt ons, Johnson/Digitech, Lace Sensors) and ol'boy can totally rip! But he kinda got some info wrong when talkin' about the old EG's amongst other things.

He looks like he's in drag, but he has some licks. I just drove back from Vegas five hours ago and didn't have the time or make an appointment to visit Roman's like I did three years ago. Ed was cool with me and even gave me a tour of the basement workshop.

I should revise my comment - if he's doing this tongue-in-cheek, he's doing it very well. It doesn't come across that way, but it is a possibility.

If he's serious, though...

Some serious playing, but when he says things like the body wood doesn't matter, it's hard to take him seriously if you can hear differences. And his comments about pickup height - he strikes me as the kind of guy who tells you what's right for you instead of asking you what's right for you.

Back