That Paul Guy: A Pictorial Account

This is old and not great quality, but my favorite pic of Paul and I, at Chicago Music Exchange.
8576623392_5d65c95e14_c.jpg

Last edited:
No pic of me an PRSH. I've met him several times, and always generous with his time to chat.

I did get a pick of me and David Grissom outside the PRS Concert at the grove after NAMM one year. Jamie was there.
Believe I had just finished squealing like a schoolgirl getting to meet my hero.

No pic of me an PRSH. I've met him several times, and always generous with his time to chat.

I did get a pick of me and David Grissom outside the PRS Concert at the grove after NAMM one year. Jamie was there.
Believe I had just finished squealing like a schoolgirl getting to meet my hero.

I knew there couldn’t be more than one REAL Big Mike. Good to see you here! :)

I knew there couldn’t be more than one REAL Big Mike. Good to see you here! :)

Been a member forever...just haven't posted much my friend. Good to be seen.
Worn down a little with the moderating gig at TGP...so wanted to just be a guy again and have some fun shooting the breeze.

Plus I'm kinda on a player McCarty hunt.....

I don't have a picture with Paul. :( My phone had a camera glitch that reared its head and I couldn't reboot fast enough.

But Paul took a picture of my J bird tattoo on his iPhone, so that's something...

I don't have a picture with Paul. :( My phone had a camera glitch that reared its head and I couldn't reboot fast enough.

But Paul took a picture of my J bird tattoo on his iPhone, so that's something...

When I visited the factory a couple of weeks ago, I was giddy like a little girl. Came out, got in the truck and drove to lunch. Showed some pics to the Mrs and she asked, "what did they say when you showed them your tattoo?" I was so wrapped up I forgot to show the ink!

totally off topic, but I remember hanging with Gary Gilbert and having him introduce me to Jim Cullen at one of the Anaheim NAMM shows probably, oh 2002 I think.
Had just got my Purple CU22...and had a gold Std24 on order.

LOL gotta wait a little bit but been cruising reverb. Looking for probably 1500 range mccarties. late 90's early 2K's.

Kinda like the first one I posted in the 'dearly departed' thread. :oops:

Back