Swap Shop: A place to trade spare parts

I've a set of winged locking tuners lying around I took out of my 92 CE24. Collecting dust. Anyone Interested in a trade? Looking for cool stuf like a PRS strap or nice low output humbuckers (F spaced) or HB sized P90.

Let me know.

Last edited:
I have a few parts laying around if anyone is interested. Looking for a MannMade 2300.

• Set of Wilkinson locking saddles for Strat (not the ones for PRS) - These are pretty tough to get a hold of in the Covid times
  • Set of S2 white pearl tuner buttons (never installed)
  • Two pair of PRS core strap buttons
  • Two pair of SE wraparound bridge studs with bushings
  • SE Hollowbody wiring harness, bridge studs and knobs
  • Brass nut that's cut for a core Custom 22

I'm wondering if there is anyone with an upright/vertical 2x12 speaker cabinet which they are willing to part with near Northern Virginia.

It seems that I just bought... something... and I'd like to park it on a 2x12 cabinet.

I'm wondering if there is anyone with an upright/vertical 2x12 speaker cabinet which they are willing to part with near Northern Virginia.

It seems that I just bought... something... and I'd like to park it on a 2x12 cabinet.

Pictures or it’s a Hello Kitty lunch box :p:p

I've got a gold PRS core non-adjustable stoptail bridge with matching studs.

I've also got (from that same guitar) a set of "vintage-style" gold non-locking tuners--the kind with the push-in bushings and faux-ivory buttons.

tenor.png

(Actually, not really. I love it on one of my guitars, but dislike it on others.) I cannot pinpoint anything that I specifically need in trade/swap; however if one were to trade me for, say, "postage" I might be feeling generous to simply get these out of here.

Hey All!
I’m desperately looking to match up the rest of my SAS hardware, and am In need of some Phase ll tuners in gold. Right now, everything on the guitar is gold/brass except the tuners! It’s driving me nuts (I know…it’s just aesthetics) but I figured it was worth a shot to ask around. I can trade the nickel machines (also phase II) and to sweeten the deal I have some PRS straps and other various goodies..
Thanks!
-Michael

Back