Swap Shop: A place to trade spare parts

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Disclaimer: Guitar sales are prohibited on this site but swapping spare parts isn't. As long as we don't sell parts, I'd image that PRS Inc won't have a problem with this thread.

We all have drawers full of guitar parts. How about we match-up the spare parts with guitars in need? Trade only. Please use the PM system to work details, shipping, etc. And yes... we all understand that PRS Guitars Inc. bears no responsibility for transactions (legal verbiage that seems to be sufficient for similar threads on other forums).

WANTED:
1) Klon KTR
2) Deep Dish 2 pickup

AVAILABLE:
1) 2x Hard-wired Orange Tiny Terror Amp

Last edited:
Are these the strap locks you're looking for? I just happen to have these in my drawer.

DSC_0011_zpsmqcyuuzk.jpg

OP, you are full of good ideas. I'll go through my box o' PRS parts tomorrow and edit this post.

1set of HFS/VB Pickups - never used - they were replaced by the 59/09's by Sweetwater at my request when I bought my SE CU24 30th Anny.
1set of cream pup rings for a Paul's Guitar.

I have a few things PRS and others. But I don't have the buttons or the second item.
I have:
Pickups
1 59/09 bridge, squabbin style
1 set zebra #6
1 mira bass
1 tremonti bridge
1 dragon II bridge

2 SE pickups sets( one from a sc se and the other from ZM se)
1 S2 30th anni pickup set (zebra)

I will need to update this post on the parts, but I have pickup rings and various parts.

I've got a set of 2011 59/09's (with bobbins not squabbins) which just came out of my 11/11/11 Custom 24 (see avatar) because I just replaced them with covered 57/08's.
The pickups have remained separated so as not to weaken the magnets by placing them against each other.
The only things I can think of that I would be interested in trading for, would be a set of 57/08's, or 85/15's or 58/15's.
Maybe an SE Acoustic? In Rosewood? hahaha
How about a Washburn B17 banjo?
Does PRS make mandolins yet?
A used HX/DA amplifier? Okay, I'll shut up now.

WANTED
- Set of clean RP's
- Set of non-engraved 57/08's (gold or nickel)
- Deep Dish 2

AVAILABLE
- 1x 'White sticker' PRS HFS Treble (if anyone is looking to restore an older PRS)
- 2x US-made PRS fixed-intonation stoptail bridges
Did you manage to get the Paul's Guitar bridge with the brass inserts? If so what was the tonal difference?

Yes they do...or did...
Sorry...item currently not available for trade.

lbllFod.jpg

I think you posted this once before, and I gotta say, it’s the nicest looking mandolin I’ve ever seen. You really outdid yourself with this one.

I had a nice US made Ovation mando in the 90s, and had a lot of use for it on tracks back in the day, but then people seemed to not want to hear it any more, so I sold it. That was kind of a mistake; it was truly high quality. But nothing nearly like the one in the pic.

WANTED
- Set of clean RP's
- Set of non-engraved 57/08's (gold or nickel)
- Deep Dish 2

AVAILABLE
- 1x 'White sticker' PRS HFS Treble (if anyone is looking to restore an older PRS)

I have a set of nickel, non-engraved 57/08s in very good shape, which I pulled from an early production TED SC (Which I then stupidly sold).
They have been sitting around waiting for me to come up with a suitable project...but you sound more motivated to put them to good use. PM me how to get them to you and they are yours.

I have a set of nickel, non-engraved 57/08s in very good shape, which I pulled from an early production TED SC (Which I then stupidly sold).
They have been sitting around waiting for me to come up with a suitable project...but you sound more motivated to put them to good use. PM me how to get them to you and they are yours.

I've got the RPs. PM me an address, and they're yours!

Thank you, Gents. PM on the way. My list has been updated.

WANTED
- Deep Dish 2 pickup

AVAILABLE
- 1x creme NF pickup ring
- 1x SE P90 pickup (black)

Last edited:
Back