Swap Shop: A place to trade spare parts

I have these parts guitars. Everything is for trade except the white one the Mira (gone already) and the black cherry one.

Interested in: tanning beds, professional laser hair removal, fully automatic machine guns, dental work (like James Bond Jaws style), plastic surgery work, and Beatles paraphernalia.

Damn it - I thought I had myself a line on some guitars, but I will never despoil my art by charging money for laser hair removal. I will not prostitute myself, sir!!!!

But if you know a good pimp...

I have these parts guitars. Everything is for trade except the white one the Mira (gone already) and the black cherry one.

5YMGTEq.jpg

Interested in: tanning beds, professional laser hair removal, fully automatic machine guns, dental work (like James Bond Jaws style), plastic surgery work, and Beatles paraphernalia.

Whatta ya gimme for a set of Jaws teeth?o_O

Looking for a pair of Clear lampshade knobs!
I have:
Pair of Black Lampshades
Pair of Amber Lampshades
Pair of Ivoroid/Faux Bone Lampshades (Tone Ninja)

5YMGTEq.jpg

I'll take the Spruce

Back