Swap Shop: A place to trade spare parts

Anyone need a set of Phase 1 winged tuners? Really good shape, all the parts included. I’m up to trade for anything PRS related, try me!
lR9cmnW.jpg
NLIEjWD.jpg

Does it have to be guitar parts?
I've got an "AK-47" with a Magpul folding stock, over a 1500 rounds of Russian surplus ammo, a bunch of magazines and a tactical rifle case I'd be willing to trade for two, 1oz gold coins (gold is not legal tender... aka money.)

(...additional details apply.)

I have a set of Phase 2 tuners and a P90 from an SE One that don't currently have a home.

I might be up for some Phase 2 tuners! Any chance they are Gold?!?
also, something I’m really looking for is a 30th anniversary TRC. I know that’s a tall order, but worth a shot to ask here!

I might be up for some Phase 2 tuners! Any chance they are Gold?!?
also, something I’m really looking for is a 30th anniversary TRC. I know that’s a tall order, but worth a shot to ask here!

Sorry man...they are chrome. LMK if they'll still fit the bill for ya

Looking for something very particular…not sure if anyone can help!

I need (1) Zebra Squabbin pickup…but it needs to be also gold pole pieces/screws. At this point I literally do not care what model it is! Just need a matching set and I only have one pickup.

I have:
(2) Sets Phase I winged tuner set (chrome)
(1) Set Phase II Tuners (Gold)
59/09 Bridge (zebra squabbin)
Vintage bass (Zebra squabbin)
Vintage Bass (All black squabbin)
HFS (All black squabbin)
If anything peaks your interest, let me know and I can give you the details of the wiring on these pickups.
Thanks in advance!

I have these parts guitars. Everything is for trade except the white one the Mira (gone already) and the black cherry one.

5YMGTEq.jpg

Interested in: tanning beds, professional laser hair removal, fully automatic machine guns, dental work (like James Bond Jaws style), plastic surgery work, and Beatles paraphernalia.

Back