Swap Shop: A place to trade spare parts

Last edited:
Yes they do...or did...
Sorry...item currently not available for trade.

lbllFod.jpg

Great! Now I can spend the rest of my life wishing I had a PRS mandolin the same way I'm currently doing with PRS doubleneck guitars. I'll just add that to the list. hahahaha

Yes they do...or did...
Sorry...item currently not available for trade.

lbllFod.jpg
I am assuming by the inlay this was a private stock build, or were these a production piece? I think I have seen at least one electric mandolin, but never an acoustic PRS. I would kill for a long scale F-style like that one.

Lets try sumptin different. I've got an extra PRS Core trem bar laying around...And I love to Travel and the band Rush...soooooo...
I'll send the trem arm to anyone , in exchange for either a Koozie (yes, the things you put beer cans/bottles in) from somewhere in your town, or anything Rush related.
But I like the element of surprise, so don't mention what you have to trade...just let me know and we can PM, 'n stuff.

Lets try sumptin different. I've got an extra PRS Core trem bar laying around...And I love to Travel and the band Rush...soooooo...
I'll send the trem arm to anyone , in exchange for either a Koozie (yes, the things you put beer cans/bottles in) from somewhere in your town, or anything Rush related.
But I like the element of surprise, so don't mention what you have to trade...just let me know and we can PM, 'n stuff.

Makes me wish I needed a trem bar!

How about a "signature" swap?

I have an extra copy of the Summer 2008 PRS Signature Magazine/Catalog. It's in very good condition. This particular issue is twice the size of the usual PRS Signature magazines - 65 pages!

I'll swap for 6 Paul Reed Smith signature white guitar picks. I'd prefer medium gauge but any gauge is fine.

hBwVTMum.jpg
hBwVTMum.jpg

Last edited:
How about a "signature" swap?

I have an extra copy of the Summer 2008 PRS Signature Magazine/Catalog. It's in very good condition. This particular issue is twice the size of the usual PRS Signature magazines - 65 pages!

I'll swap for 6 Paul Reed Smith signature white guitar picks. I'd prefer medium gauge but any gauge is fine.

hBwVTMum.jpg
hBwVTMum.jpg

I can check my PRS bag of extra stuff at home...I usually don't use the picks that come with the Sig Club, but they may be the ones you're talking about.

I can check my PRS bag of extra stuff at home...I usually don't use the picks that come with the Sig Club, but they may be the ones you're talking about.

OK - cool! I was just thinking of the ones offered on the West Street Accessory site.

Back