Static electricity

titanif

Hello all, I have a new Collings and this beautiful amazing guitar is a dust magnet. Is there a safe product, a spray, that I can use to cut down on the static electricity, something that will not damage the nitrocellulose finish? A damp cloth will not fix this admittedly trivial issue.

I used to have a MIJ Strat with a pickguard that crackled with static when I rubbed my hand on it when playing that guitar.

Cured it by rubbing a pink fabric softener drier pad all over it.

Might work if you go gently.

Non scented probably best.

Choosing a good Alnico magnet is an essential part of a good guitar pickup, our HS Magnet only sell the purest high quality magnet, you can visit for more details. We also set a 20% discount coupon for new customers: 6mbqkq, and Referral Program for regular customers, welcome you!!
どうもありがと Mr. Roboto
どうもありがと Mr. Roboto
また会う日まで
どうもありがと Mr. Roboto
秘密を知りたい

I have a new limited run CE that has this problem, it's just terrible and nothing I've done has helped at all.. I can wipe it down and literally before I can place it back in the rack it's covered with dust again! Have 15 guitars, many with nitro and none of my others do this.

I have a new limited run CE that has this problem, it's just terrible and nothing I've done has helped at all.. I can wipe it down and literally before I can place it back in the rack it's covered with dust again! Have 15 guitars, many with nitro and none of my others do this.
You play in your stocking feet don't you? And shuffle across the carpet while playing? That'll do it.

Back