Some nostalgia

NoisyDante

There’s a fine line between stupid and clever.
Here’s a fun photograph I recently found. That’s me when I was 14 holding Paul’s Dragon along with my Dad and a friend back in 1997. I had recently learned about PRS guitars and found out he was doing an event at a store in MD called Master Musician. I convinced my parents to drive a friend and I down from NJ. The Dragons performed and there was a Q&A afterwards, and right then I was hooked on PRS. I didn’t get my first Hollowbody until 2002 when I got accepted to Berklee. I just built that picture frame with scrap cedar from my Adirondack chairs and materials used in my guitar rebuild.
x2oXbOi.jpg

Met him again in 2003 at an event for the old forum. Showed him the above photo, he had a big smile on his face.
UnTdm5n.jpg

This is how you keep kids off drugs; take em to a PRS event and they’ll develop a whole different addiction.

I had a selfie that I took with his personal guitar that he ended up giving to Dave’s Knowles, at a Road Show event in Manchester, Ct years ago. He actually passed it out and offered everyone in attendance to handle it. I remember he called me out for taking the selfie to the crowd, was a good laugh. He is such a generous and real guy.

Back