So ... my natural colored...

Okay... so the guitar is light. feels almost/just as light as my white Vela! Neck plays like butter.

My wife shocked the heck out of me as after I ran through all the settings at different gains (while she's in the shower).
I guess she got out about the time I started running through bridge pickup semi high gain chord and lead work over an
E-A chord track with a nice medium paced groove to it. When she was finished getting dressed, she said she liked what she
thought was a Joe Bonamassa jam...... She didn't even know it was me. Needless to say, between the guitar and waking up with
some kind of super dexterity in the fingers today, I actually fooled the wife. I was floored/shocked... and humbly flattered!

Becky doesn't just throw out compliments for music she doesn't think is that good... Maybe a little Myles Kennedy spirit was
harnessed in this particular little black guitar! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So buttery with a little bite!

Last edited:
Okay... so the guitar is light. feels almost/just as light as my white Vela! Neck plays like butter.

My wife shocked the heck out of me as after I ran through all the settings at different gains (while she's in the shower).
I guess she got out about the time I started running through bridge pickup semi high gain chord and lead work over an
E-A chord track with a nice medium paced groove to it. When she was finished getting dressed, she said she liked what she
thought was a Joe Bonamassa jam...... She didn't even know it was me. Needless to say, between the guitar and waking up with
some kind of super dexterity in the fingers today, I actually fooled the wife. I was floored/shocked... and humbly flattered!

Becky doesn't just throw out compliments for music she doesn't think is that good... Maybe a little Myles Kennedy spirit was
harnessed in this particular little black guitar! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So buttery with a little bite!

Glad to read this! New wood always rekindles the fire!:p:D

Glad to read this! New wood always rekindles the fire!:p:D
It's really good new wood! Has tones I really love in every position! Made zero adjustments on the Axe FX III to compensate anything.
It's a unique groove that fills the room in a happy way! I quickly switched from my studio monitors to my Laney LFR-212 and let
some high volume vibes wake up the noon sleepers in the neighborhood! Fortunately my neighbors all love to hear guitar jams.
Hehehe!!!

Back