Site problems?

Wow. Is this system ever screwed up on my end. I was having trouble all morning on my Ipad, and now I'm on my PC, and still having major issues. I just saw all 20+ postings on this thread and went back to page one, and they are all gone again. The only thing I can see is my OP. Crazy, and I'm not sure how to fix this. It appears I'm the only one having this trouble. :-(

I’m still seeing nothing but my original post
Maybe a pic will work....

220px-Blondie_-_Call_Me.png

It seems fine on my phone. I cant vouch for bigger screen versions. But, it seems to me thiss happened once before. Everything had to ne shutdown for a few minutes before it was fixed.

Wow. Is this system ever screwed up on my end. I was having trouble all morning on my Ipad, and now I'm on my PC, and still having major issues. I just saw all 20+ postings on this thread and went back to page one, and they are all gone again. The only thing I can see is my OP. Crazy, and I'm not sure how to fix this. It appears I'm the only one having this trouble. :-(
The trouble is not in your devices. We control the horizontal. We control the vertical. We are .... THE PRS ZONE

Rod Serling

I tried multiple times to log in last night but they had a message up about bandwidth... guess there were so many people on they crashed the site.

Just got here this morning, but no issues yet.

Same...I think they blew up the internet last night. Today...no issues so far.

Last edited:
Back