Show your SE!

this is my boys SE Singlecut( which I borrow to play on occasion ;) ) I just recently modded it with Gotoh locking tuners- USA HFS/Vintage pick up set-- PRS USA drop in 3 way with push/pull tone to coil split. USA Lamp shade knobs-- it`s is a fun guitar now!

Here's one of 3 I've modified and use regularly; all are early Tremonti SE's

tremontenstein1.jpg

gt1.jpg

Last edited:
Really good. It's replaced my old '79 Ibanez artist as the one I grab first. I think like you Mike I'll get a new nut put on but aren't to unhappy with the pups at the moment

Just picked up this Tremonti this morning. Had no intention on buying one until I walked into GC and played this used one.

null-5.jpg

Nice looking guitar. I like the look of that Egnater stack too :)

Thanks Vic!

As soon as I got home I restrung it with Skinny Top Heavy Bottom strings and tuned it Drop D. Already ordered a Tusq nut for it due to be larger string gauge. Have a Tonepros bridge (thanks Hopeful Sinner) on the way. Looking for a used set of US Tremonti pickups for it now.

As soon as I got home I restrung it with Skinny Top Heavy Bottom strings and tuned it Drop D. Already ordered a Tusq nut for it due to be larger string gauge. Have a Tonepros bridge (thanks Hopeful Sinner) on the way. Looking for a used set of US Tremonti pickups for it now.

Yes, I understand - modding is a way of life....:laugh:

OK, So finally got around to taking some crappy shot of my SE CU24. I love it. It came perfect. Absolutely no flaws anywhere. 1st time posting from Picasa, I hope it works. I put US amber lampshades on cause I like the look better and I installed a Tremol-No and Schaller strap locks. I have had absolutely no issues with anything. I also put EB Cobalt 10's so I had to take a little sandpaper to the nut.(but only to the wound string slots.) No tuning issues, but I would like to put locking tuners on at some point just to make string changes a little easier. Thanks for listening:biggrin:
20130518_144822.jpg
20130517_184401.jpg
20130518_144801.jpg
20130518_144226.jpg

Last edited:
OK, So finally got around to taking some crappy shot of my SE CU24. I love it. It came perfect. Absolutely no flaws anywhere. 1st time posting from Picasa, I hope it works. I put US amber lampshades on cause I like the look better and I installed a Tremol-No. I have had absolutely no issues with anything. I also put EB Cobalt 10's so I had to take a little sandpaper to the nut.(but only to the wound string slots.) No tuning issues, but I would like to put locking tuners on at some point just to make string changes a little easier. Thanks for listening:biggrin:
20130518_144822.jpg
20130517_184401.jpg
20130518_144801.jpg
20130518_144226.jpg

Great top on that one! Awesome grain and a perfect burst. What effect does the tremel-no have on the tone?

Back