Show Us Your CEs!

My '94 is at the PTC right now getting some work done, but here is the "before:"

s-l1600.jpg

My favorite CE is my 95 CE24. It has a Graph Tech piezo, Dragon 1 bridge pup, McCarty neck pup, and Planet Waves locking tuners. It's got some nice natural relicing going on and plays & sounds like a million bucks. It's the one guitar I have thatI know I will never, ever sell.

My other is a 96 CE22 in Vintage Yellow. It has the same pup configuration and tuners as the CE24 and also has a Graph Tech piezo Floyd Rose. It is a blast to play.

In this pic it has a Gotoh Floyd but I replaced that with the Graph Tech piezo Floyd a few months ago. The original PRS trem is now on a Fender Strat.

On both of these CE's, I moved the pickup toggle so I could have three controls. The black one is volume/neck pup coil split - tone/bridge pup coil split - piezo volume.
The yellow is wired a little different. Bridge pup volume/neck coil split - neck pup volume/bridge pup coil split - piezo volume. No tone pot on this one.

Here are my babies. Black one is a 92 with a bare knuckle mule set, which by the way sound bad ass. I've been having trouble adjusting to these bcs of the maple necks, both sound a tad bit brighter then my other guitars. But with the BK mules they seem to really work for this particular guitar.

HsmcuFH.jpg

The other is an white 88 that has blue metallic pearl in it. Both sound freaking great!

kQ7NxOI.jpg

Here are my babies. Black one is a 92 with a bare knuckle mule set, which by the way sound bad ass. I've been having trouble adjusting to these bcs of the maple necks, both sound a tad bit brighter then my other guitars. But with the BK mules they seem to really work for this particular guitar.

HsmcuFH.jpg

The other is an white 88 that has blue metallic pearl in it. Both sound freaking great!

kQ7NxOI.jpg

I absolutely love both of these. So jelly.

Did your CE come with a sweet switch?

No. It's a kill switch.

HsmcuFH.jpg

kQ7NxOI.jpg

Dude, it's a good thing you're on the left coast, cuz I'd so rape these! Nice set!

My only CE:

Holy cow. That's the nicest looking CE I've ever seen. Literally. Is that spalted maple on the top? And was that a special order of some kind, I'm assuming (with the birds and the flamed maple neck?) Looks like a '94, and its serial number is actually very close to mine, interestingly.

Back