Show me your Purple PRSi, Past or Present.

Paulgshaffer

I am a huge fan of all the shades of purple PRS has released over the years and Purple is my favorite guitar color hands down. Let's see what you guys got! I'll get the ball rolling with my old PS sig #79 (really regret letting it go)

011_zpsfc1a6a03.jpg
003_zps03ccfbd1.jpg

I hope this one (as seen in my avatar) has enough purple to qualify....

While this photo doesn't show it, the darker color around the horns is very purple in person.

8342984491_64639533e0_b.jpg

Here is my Shawn&Skitch refinish - not as fancy as the others, but it is still one of my favorites.

I should have kept it while I had the chance...

photo3_zpscf9267c6.jpg

Jesse and I were talking about this one the other day... 'once in a lifetime guitar' I think he called it. Certainly the best Raspberry Dragon's Breath you will find.

So for a pure purple, here is a shot of an old CU22 that I used to own:

MyPRSCU22Purple.jpg

For purple-ish; how about this Wood Library Ted SC in UltraViolet:

UltraTed1.jpg

Howie sure seemed to like the guitar when MA_Pete met up with him!

UltraTed-Howard.jpg

Some amazing guitars so far guys. Just in case anyone is interested this is what I have cooking in the oven right now. Shawn has spotted the fingerboard and headstock for PSF, maybe some of you have seen it. Here's what we have working.
101_zps3a12df9a.jpg

Love those purple guitars! Unfortunately, the only purple guitar I've ever owned is a 2000 Danelectro DC-12-string in purple sparkle. If I ever get the money to have a Private Stock Brent Mason, I'll get it in Violet, or Raspberry, or Northern Lights, or Pomegranate...PRS sure has some nice purples! --drool--

Back