N5D: My *Second* SC 594 Prototype, believe it or not!

Two amazing guitars, love the inlays. Would be curious to know how the Rumbleseat pickups compare to regular 58/15 or 57/08s.

Thanks!!

So far, my thoughts are that they are lower output pickups like 58/15 LT's, but Darker. They are super tasty, but I think I like the LT's a little better.

I guess that answer to the question "How many PRS594 guitars can one man own?" is more than I thought!
Congrats and play the heck out of all of them.

Congratulations Pete on defying gravity with your guitars! Both are beyond words in beauty and elegance.
Many happy years of enjoyment to you. :)

I guess that answer to the question "How many PRS594 guitars can one man own?" is more than I thought!
Congrats and play the heck out of all of them.

Never more than 6-8 at a time, though! So in that regard I have much smaller collections than many others here. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway... ;)

I *have owned* 20 594 guitars (DC & SC combined). Owning 20 at once, well that would be just silly! ;)

I own 5 currently, all SC's now, 4 at home at 1 in an Apartment in CA. Of the 4 at home, they are different and complementary. One is a Semi-Hollow, in a whole different ballpark re tone and feel, and then the other three have different pickups (5815 LT's in one, Custom PRS PAF's in this one, ThroBak KZ-115's in the other. And of course each one has its own personality, based on the sum of the parts of the woods.

Nice to have choices of different flavors of my favorite guitar model ever! ;)

Back