Shawn's 15 Year Employee Guitar, Start To Finish

You know back in 2019 I got a guitar from my work for 15 years too! It wasn't a PRS and I didn't really directly pick it. Work overlooked giving me the anniversary presents for 5 and 10 years and I never said anything. I guess my boss realized that and asked my wife what to get. I had picked this up at a music store and said "one of my best bandmates had a guitar exactly like this....I wish I could buy it for nostalgia sake but I can't justify the buy" I put it back on the rack. A few months later at the company Christmas party I was presented with this.........It's also 25" scale like a PRS too. Plays freakin awesome...can't have a PRS explorer so this will have to do...and it does! 1982 Ibanez Destroyer II.

znMivun.jpg
AawOtv0.jpg

Last edited:
You know back in 2019 I got a guitar from my work for 15 years too! It wasn't a PRS and I didn't really directly pick it. Work overlooked giving me the anniversary presents for 5 and 10 years and I never said anything. I guess my boss realized that and asked my wife what to get. I had picked this up at a music store and said "one of my best bandmates had a guitar exactly like this....I wish I could buy it for nostalgia sake but I can't justify the buy" I put it back on the rack. A few months later at the company Christmas party I was presented with this.........It's also 25" scale like a PRS too. Plays freakin awesome...can't have a PRS explorer so this will have to do...and it does!

znMivun.jpg
AawOtv0.jpg
Unofficial Adrian Smith model!
That stoptail reminds me of something…hmmm…:p:D

Back