Sergio Needs Some Help

watelessness

Sergio and i were talking about the hypothetical situation of someone handing him a blue guitar and how he would handle it. He could not predict his reaction.

So let's test it! Who can put a blue guitar in his hands, measure the results, and report back?

Sergio and i were talking about the hypothetical situation of someone handing him a blue guitar and how he would handle it. He could not predict his reaction.

So let's test it! Who can put a blue guitar in his hands, measure the results, and report back?

He's already done it! He's had his paws on my blue '94 CE 24, the Santana Bruise Burst (before it had a white back), Powder Blue SA 513, and my HB. He said it was blue, but I thought it was Teal Black. He did not spontaneously combust, faint, go into a rage, freak out and run away like a little girl, break down in total histerics or do the head spin and puke pea soup. Obviously, he's adverse to blue. His encounters were so traumatic that he's blocked them from his memory. :D

BjIJqSt.jpg

88awIlj.jpg

WVvuthw.jpg

GYgmtLb.jpg

See, I was only unable to predict my reaction because I thought you had posed the situation about being given a blue guitar, like for keepsies. Merely just being handed a blue PRS is no biggie, I nod my head politely, say something pleasant, and hand it back unharmed like I do somebody’s ugly kid or beef platter.

Nope. All still in their pre-Sergio condition. Well, the Santana did get a back lift!

9lH9DzK.jpg

One of my greatest failures... it was almost an all purple top.

ok, then next time, we need to ask him to play a Rush song on a blue guitar. Bet he can't do it. :D

Oh I could absolutely do it, I know all their songs because... I like Rush?

Ok now I got it! We need to buy Sergio a blue guitar, wait... a NON PRS blue guitar! Yeah. That's the ticket. Then give it to him, and then ask him to play a Rush song...
While SMILING!

Back