See anything you like?

garrett

Not my pic, but a shot inside Righteous Guitars just north of Atlanta. A fairly new store and the place Atlanta has been needing for a long time.

I think I might find one or two I like. ;)

o.jpg

Not my pic, but a shot inside Righteous Guitars just north of Atlanta. A fairly new store and the place Atlanta has been needing for a long time.

I think I might find one or two I like. ;)

o.jpg
Oh my lord! That's seals it, I'm moving to Hotlanta! And dude, your wallet is seriously fooked if this place is in your back yard!

My eyes were immediately drawn to the SC on the right, 2nd row down, 3 in. Maple neck and a Paul's or Narrowfield in the neck? I'd love to check that thing out!

Wow, that is just crazy. It seems crazy to have such a huge inventory up so high on the walls. I would be paranoid that they would get funked up or something.

That's a lot of fiddles. They were at Experience this year and had an archtop I liked. They were also giving out shirts if you gave them your address. They had red shirts so I gave it up!

Wow!

Next to Coke and my wife's cute ex-neighbor (who I also went to high school with), that's the closest I've come to jumping on a plane to Atlanta.

If I knew a Pip, I could take a train...

Oh wow!!! Was really cool talking to the guys from RGs at the experience this year...such a huge inventory and they are working on getting it all online.

There is a purple HXDA 50 W head. And a DG 50.

So I'll take those.

And a bunch of the /13 stuff, because why not. Looks like a JMI AC30 in the pic? Yes, please.

I hope they rotate the guitars, it's not good to have them in the driest air up top.

Why, yes I do! Care to guess which one?

This place makes all other guitar shops look understocked.

I love their logo. They sell other brands, but it's clear where their loyalty lies. I must at least get a shirt. Think they'll give me a 594 for free if I promise to wear their shirt at all my gigs? :p

l3rgktk1.jpg

I met Ben from Righteous at the Tedeschi Trucks Band show Saturday. He said they have about 400 PRS in stock. He's a friend of friends and a cool dude.

Their site is weak at the moment. Glad to hear they're on it with updates. I think they'll need strong web sales to move all that inventory. Paul will be there for a clinic on 9/17. So excited for that!

Holy crap that pic looks Photoshopped!!!!
I envision walking into the place and *NOT* hearing the cacophony of a half dozen pluckmeisters wanking out their favorite blues lick, but only hearing that high pitched violin/angels sound like in the movies when someone reaches heavenly paradise.

Back