See anything you like?

Finding Dory is pretty cool. Kids loved it. They are calling the local aquarium a fish jail now. Hmmm?

I signed up for the meet and greet with Paul.

I really, really wanted to buy one from them at Experience this year but they wouldn't event hint anything lower than MAP. I live about 1.5 hours away and was hoping they would become my PRS dealer of choice and I could create a long term relationship with. Very disappointed with them at Experience. I'll definitely drive up there with cash for my next purchase and see if second time is a charm.

Love their stock though!!!

I really, really wanted to buy one from them at Experience this year but they wouldn't event hint anything lower than MAP. I live about 1.5 hours away and was hoping they would become my PRS dealer of choice and I could create a long term relationship with. Very disappointed with them at Experience. I'll definitely drive up there with cash for my next purchase and see if second time is a charm.

Cool, I'll see you there for the Paul visit. Hopefully they'll do some good dealing with you.

Interesting idea. In my experience with dealers, specifically the non - big box dealers, I am generally willing to pay a reasonable price (?MAP?) the first time. As they get to know me and realize I am going to buy multiple guitars from them, I then expect that I will receive more of a discount. Just my $0.02.

Kevin

I just got home from Righteous Guitars - Wow! is all I can say. I've never seen that many PRS in one place! They are about an hour from my house, but only 25 minutes from my work. I played my first 513, a sweet 2006 Custom 22/12, and an Experience 2016 2408. I had to leave fast to keep from getting in trouble - they have an incredible wood library run of CU24 Semi hollows in McCarty thickness that tried to sway me to take one home.
I am signed up for the meet and greet as well, so maybe I'll see some of you there.

Tom

I just got home from Righteous Guitars - Wow! is all I can say. I've never seen that many PRS in one place! They are about an hour from my house, but only 25 minutes from my work. I played my first 513, a sweet 2006 Custom 22/12, and an Experience 2016 2408. I had to leave fast to keep from getting in trouble - they have an incredible wood library run of CU24 Semi hollows in McCarty thickness that tried to sway me to take one home.
I am signed up for the meet and greet as well, so maybe I'll see some of you there.

Tom

Cool! I'll be there on the 17th. Also, I'm planning on taking a slacker day off work in the next few weeks so I may head up there (about a 40 min drive for me) in the middle of a Thursday or Friday so I can have relative run of the place. There are several models I'd like to try to help figure out what guitar to aim myself at next. As much as I love my S2 Singlecut Standard, the lure of carved maple is proving irresistible.

Back