S2 Singlecut?

nicotele

How are the discontinued S2 Singlecut considered?

There is one in Egyptian Gold here used that I think is very good price for our country. (like 980 USD here. as reference, an S2 594 here new is like 2500+ USD)

And since the price is good, I wanted a singlecut PRS to add to the collection, and like the facta these are 25 scale length (although think prefer the vntage pattern neck of the 594)

Pickups were swapped for some Organic Mirror Redemprtion set. Much higher output but actually to have something different I think is cool. The more PAF style tones I am totally satisfied with my other guitars.

I just want this guitar cos not because of tone or looking for something different to what I have. Is in big part cos want to complete a PRS collection, since this year I really have gotten big into PRS. Have 3 already (McCarty with Lollar P90, DGT and SE Paul's Guitar).

So also having an S2 + Singlecut think its awesome! And love the color of this one! Dont have a gold one and think this one looks really nice.

The last one I want is a Silver Sky with maple. Probably the purple one. I had the USA and SE SS before, and both were great.

XX0L4FY.png

xVcdVv6.png

Great guitars and Egyptian gold.. sounds like a win. The pattern regular neck is a great profile (on of my favs) that I personally prefer over the pattern vintage. I'm not familiar with those pickups, but I'd consider it a plus since I'd swap the stock #7 any way. Looking forward tonyour NGD..

I love mine as I'm partial to the 25" scale as well. Solid guitar, great color, I don't think you'd regret it.

Awesome to know you love yours. I ended up grabbing it, and the color was part of the reason I decided to get it. Cool! Very excited to get it and also very curious to see how S2 feels vs Core and SE.

The cores of course are great in every way and look fantastic. The SE I totally see the appeal and are really solid solid guitars. I like mine very much, plays amazingly well. So the S2 want to check it out.

Great guitars and Egyptian gold.. sounds like a win. The pattern regular neck is a great profile (on of my favs) that I personally prefer over the pattern vintage. I'm not familiar with those pickups, but I'd consider it a plus since I'd swap the stock #7 any way. Looking forward tonyour NGD..

Yeah, the color was very appealing for me. Plus think that it was a very good price (Currently an SE 594 Standard is at the same price here in my country new for what I got this S2).

Also curious about the Pattern Regular. I have DGT so would think is like that just a bit thinner and with the regular frets, so sounds nice!

The pickups are high output from a chilean company who makes pickups. More high gain - metal, which is cool, since gives me something different.

For sure! NGD will be coming by the end of next week hehe once it arrives. Also with all the PRS family =)

Back