S2 Mira Re-Imagined

Birdsofprey

All Birds that Fly.
Just got this back from Sim's Custom Shop refinned in beautiful Green. I modified the pickgaurd by cutting away the pickup mounts so I could use pickup rings. There's PRS \M/'s there now with core electronics. Also added a Paul's stoptail with Brass inserts and Brass studs. Not a fan of pickups mounted to plastic pickgaurds but certainly understand some designs warrant such.

Just got this back from Sim's Custom Shop refinned in beautiful Green. I modified the pickgaurd by cutting away the pickup mounts so I could use pickup rings. There's PRS \M/'s there now with core electronics. Also added a Paul's stoptail with Brass inserts and Brass studs. Not a fan of pickups mounted to plastic pickgaurds but certainly understand some designs warrant such.
That is just plain fabtaculicialocius!!!

That's just beautiful!

Back