Runs From The Past - Celebrate What Was And Still Is!

When Alex Lifeson is your all time favorite guitar player, there isn't much cooler than getting to hold his actual guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOIiMHK.jpg

Special shout out to Shawn for being such a bada$$ dude!

I’ve been meaning to comment, I’m a huge Rush fan, saw the every tour since my first time I saw them at Radio City Music Hall 1983. Drooling over that guitar! Awesome!

53/10 Limited. Peruvian Mahogany neck which nowadays is mostly available only through private stock.

This one was in fact one of the cover girls in the PRS ad poster when this run came out. It’s been glossed up from the original satin.
mI9xgBx.jpg
wiUuhnb.jpg
Eyif9T2.jpg
yKvDFl7.jpg

53/10 Limited. Peruvian Mahogany neck which nowadays is mostly available only through private stock.

This one was in fact one of the cover girls in the PRS ad poster when this run came out. It’s been glossed up from the original satin.
mI9xgBx.jpg
wiUuhnb.jpg
Eyif9T2.jpg
yKvDFl7.jpg

Very nice guitar! Bet it sounds as great as it looks!

There is something special about those Peruvian hog necks. Every guitar that I’ve had with them sounded great. My 594 and McManus are the only remaining ones in my stable though.

There is something special about those Peruvian hog necks. Every guitar that I’ve had with them sounded great. My 594 and McManus are the only remaining ones in my stable though.
Yup, same feeling too! :)

Back