Really need help w/ custom wiring project (pictures attached for experts to review)

jonny

I'm working on a guitar for my son and need some help with the wiring. This forum has already provided me an immense amount of help, and for that I'm very thankful. However, as usual, I've over-complicated things a bit and need some experts to provide guidance.

Here are the electronics I'm working with:
a) PRS 53/10 Humbuckers; treble and bass
b) Ghost Acousti-Phonic Kit (piezo pickup and preamp)
c) Stacked Pot, 500k (top - piezo, bottom - magnetics)
d) Push / Push Tone Pot, 500k (for coil tap)
e) V-Treble (Variable Treble Bleed Bypass Circuit), mounted remotely (second option in picture below)
f) Momentary Pushbutton Switch, SPST (for kill-switch)
g) 3-way Toggle Switch for magnetic pickups (Note - this is separate from the small acousti-phonic 3-way toggle provided in their kit)

I'm using the PRS MC58 - 2012 schematic along with the Ghost Acousti-Phonic schematic, but not entirely sure the proper way to incorporate the V-Treb and Kill Switch. I'm also a little hazy on whether I have the coil tap planned out correctly. Will the coil tap on the push / push tone pot give me the option of running split coils separately or both together as selected via the 3-way pickup toggle switch? What's the best way I should wire in the kill-switch for just the magnetic pickups (Note - the guitar jack is a stereo jack that is necessary with the piezo kit)?

I would appreciate it if someone could please look over my hand-drawn schematic (hopefully it's legible), along with the other posted schematics and provide feedback. The light pencil marks in my schematic definitely need feedback! Thanks again for this website forum and its online community.

20140119_155102-1_zps09bb644e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140119_155650-1_zps05e7d53a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140119_160308-1_zps700a4533.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140119_155452-1_zpsb543483a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0009_zpsa7b4e20f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0003_zps2a7c2b9f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]