Reality.

tabl10s

I just realized I won't buy another PRS unless it is something special with a crackwood neck or a good deal on a acoustic. Just got my TG back after a month being tweaked and the guitar now feels so strange to me since I had to play the electrics and I don't feel impressed anymore.

I might be in a momentary funk, but I'm not sure. What I do know is that I didn't get a nap today.

Assume you're talking about a Tonare Grand? What was tweaked on it that it was gone so gone? How could it feel THAT different that you don't like it anymore??!?!? Or is it just because you've only played electric? I have openings at my place for Tonare Grand donations!

This'll sound weird, but it feels....stiff. Since I no longer have a second acoustic, I rotated through the electrics and had to deal with the plain thirds(hate them with a passion)and overall string gauge.

The action was changed as it had bottomed out towards the soundhole. It's perfect now(the tech had been blessed by Paul) but feels different.

The thickness is now too much for me. Be on the lookout for a Brazilian going cheap.

Last edited:
D@mn. One more PRS item on my list that I won't be able to afford when it goes up for sale. :(

Just switch to .13s on the electrics, and then switch back ;) hope you get out of the funk...

Out of curiosity, what gauge strings do you have on? Is it a truss rod or graphite TG?

Back