PS NGD....From Conception to Completion

Congratulations! And not only is that guitar one of the nicest I've ever seen, but I'm really digging the case as well! What type of case is that actually?

According to the Spec Sheet, it is a Private Stock Eri Classic.

I have no idea what that means. But yeah, cool looking case!

According to the Spec Sheet, it is a Private Stock Eri Classic.

I have no idea what that means. But yeah, cool looking case!

I am really pleased with how the case turned out. I was able to choose the features of my case when ordering the guitar, and I figured, what the heck? REALLY tough to know how it will end up from the little pictures, though. I am relieved that it turned out so well!!

Kevin

That is an awesome and inspiring PS build. The application of cocobolo as the top of the body turned out fantastic in execution! And that neck (back of neck)...gah!

We need tone reports!

Looks like work is going to keep kicking my butt the rest of the week. Will have to settle for grabbing my Bernie and playing it acoustically throughout the day whenever I get a few seconds. Will try to report back after the weekend, though!

Kevin

Thank you!!! Will be eagerly looking forward to her sister!!! (Tried to PM you, but your box is full!!)
Ooooops...sorry, inbox emptied. Hoping to see "little sister" soon....

I have to lump more praise on your build because it's very close to many choices I would have made. Heirloom just scratches the surface of describing this gorgeous instrument. :rock:

Back