PS NGD....From Conception to Completion

kes7u

Wife's husband and Dog's dad
Hello!

Wanted to share my exhilarating NGD! I recall Paul stating, "I believe the electric guitar is essentially the violin of our time," and really took that to heart when I thought about the design of this guitar. I wanted to have a guitar which seemed like a more classical musical instrument. In the end, I gave in to some of my more modern tastes by adding the black pickup rings and the \m/ pickups.

I am thrilled by how this turned out and wouldn't change a thing. I haven't had a chance to plug it in yet, but resonance is stunning when playing acoustic. I thought it would be lighter, but it feels like it weighs somewhere between by DC245 Ted McCarty and McCarty Singlecut Private Stocks. I really didn't know what to expect, but thankfully it feels perfectly balanced.

Looking forward to playing this... A Lot!!!!!

Thanks, Brian, for helping to make this a reality!

Kevin

IMG_0798.jpg
PSF33-13.jpg
IMG_3420.jpg
IMG_4358.jpg
DSCF1727.jpg
DSC_1571.jpg
DSC_1580.jpg
DSC_1584.jpg
DSCF1729.jpg

What a beauty! At that time I purchased my PRS I had only money for a core line guitar but my intention concerning the outlook (colour, stain) is comparable to your: timeless like a classical string instrument (violin, cello).
Due to my budget limit a guitar with a 10-T maple top in Black Gold "fulfilled" my wishes. Don´t get me wrong I´m very happy with my guitar.

Once I´ll send my specs to the PS Division.

Thank you for sharing your new guitar with us!

Mmeeeeoooww!! I love it. It looks amazing and I'm sure sounds the same. Congrats.

SWEET !!!!
100% Approve ( as if that matters )
One of the best PSs I have seen
Congrats

That is so tasty. I love the chocie of \m/ pickups, not what i would expect from a guitar looking like that but i bet they sound killer in there. They are very good pups. Well done, and i love the case.

Wow!! That is magnificent all the way around!

Enjoy it-I'm sure you have a great one there!

Back